Technology Consulting Services
Expert consultation. Deep collaboration. Vaeros innovation.
For more than five decades, The Aerospace Corporation has provided objective technical expertise, analysis, and assessments for global customers pursuing the most complex and innovative missions.
Vaeros, a division of The Aerospace Corporation, brings this rich resource of talent and technical capabilities to bear on multiple challenges in diverse, high-consequence environments.
We are driven to solve systems engineering and integration challenges, provide value, and reduce costs for customers – with industry-leading technical consultation and renowned diagnostic and analytic capabilities.
The right resources. The right insights. The right time.
Vaeros harnesses world-class expertise and technology resources perfected from more than 50 years of focus on space systems – to provide government and commercial customers with an unmatched suite of consulting capabilities.
We provide the technical reach-back you need to solve the most complex, mission-critical challenges – delivering the right insight, at the right time, to enable success for both long- and short-term projects.
A rigorous systems engineering discipline.
Vaeros has adopted a rigorous systems engineering discipline–stemming from The Aerospace Corporation’s legacy as the national space systems engineer–focusing on system-level modeling and analysis of the design, performance, and programmatic feasibility of space systems and technologies.
These proven methodologies can be applied to any complex system with emphasis on processes to ensure accountability throughout the value chain, including mission objectives, technical requirements, architecture development, and operations.
Our experienced staff, cutting-edge laboratory facilities, and sophisticated tools are available to characterize, model, and simulate complex systems, from a single component through satellite-constellation-level. Technical services to our customers are wide-ranging and cover all aspects of program support, including:
- Concept development
- Requests for proposals
- Proposal evaluations
- Requirements development
- Operational concepts
- Performance analyses
- Simulation models
- Interface documents
- Facilities planning
- Independent verification and validation
- System safety
- Test plans
- Program plans
- Environmental analyses
- Information systems
- Cost estimates
- “Bench testing”
- Prototype development
- Product reverse-engineering
- Risk assessments
Technical trade processes and analytical applications.
We help customers reduce program costs, maximize value, and realize additional revenue opportunities through greater process efficiencies and more successful outcomes, with services that include:
- Architecture, design, analysis, simulation, and operational support of control systems
- Development, testing, evaluation, and validation control hardware and software elements
- Mission planning and design, and performance simulation and optimization
- Design, analysis, and simulation of control, structural, and thermal systems including dynamic modeling, loads analyses, mode survey, and static tests
- Schedule, cost, and resource analysis
- Analysis and selection of parts, materials, and processes
Supporting software and system requirements.
Vaeros brings extensive capabilities to bear on challenges involving complex, mission-critical software systems and systems-of-systems. We offer customers insights and a proven record of success to ensure their technology and data requirements are realized efficiently and effectively, with solutions that include:
Software and System Acquisition
- System-needs review
- Acquisition strategy planning
- Request-for-proposal development
- Proposal analysis
- Software cost and schedule estimation
- Application of commercial and government policies and standards
- Software and systems engineering capability appraisals
- System dynamics modeling
- Source selection boards
Software Processes and Process Improvement
- Software project management
- Software project planning
- Standards and best-practice tailoring
- Process and methodology assessment
- Metrics and quantitative methods
- Tools and engineering environments
- Lessons learned for custom and COTS-based systems
- Empirical software engineering
- Quality assurance
- Capability Maturity Model Integration expertise
Software Risk Assessment and Evaluation
- Technical, cost, and schedule risk assessment
- Risk management and mitigation recommendations
Software System Development Support
- Technology assessment
- Requirements analysis
- Architecture design and analysis
- Test definition and execution
- Deployment and operational support
- Dynamic software analysis on target hardware
- Database analysis and design
- Database management systems
- Data mining
- Criticality analysis
- Software reliability
- Reverse engineering and reengineering
- Modeling and simulation
- Object-oriented technologies
- Enterprise integration
- Language and computer system expertise
- Rapid software prototyping
- Realtime operating systems
Data Recovery and Analysis
- Computer forensic analyses
- Media evidence search and recovery
- Web tracking
- Secure evidence handling
- Data recovery from media
- Criminal activity evidence recovery
Get additional information and insight.
The capabilities and deep expertise at Vaeros are helping customers across a wide range of industries solve their most important and impactful technical challenges.
Contact Vaeros today to learn how we can help enable your success.